2019 Seawind 38 Catamaran “Charles Edward”
This in the 1160 LITE model of the Seawind 38 and is a lightweight performance version. This results in speed in excess of ten knots, under sail. Lots of room for a 38′ catamaran including two queen berths plus a double berth, two head’s, one with shower. Upright frig/freezer, double sink, and three burner stove. The salon can be made up into an additional queen size berth, with 360 views of the sea!
Sailing is easy with twin helms, 4 winches, and self tending jib. Good protection exists with extended length hard Bimini over the cockpit.
2019 Seawind Catamaran
- LOA: 38 ft 0 in
- Beam: 21 ft 4 in
- Draft: 3 ft 1 in
- Fresh Water 185 gallons
- Fuel Tanks: 71 gallons
- Holding 34 gallons
- (2) 25 hp Yamaha outboards with electric tilt (no drag)
- 6 hatches and 3 ports for good ventilation
- Three double cabins with 6″ foam mattresses
- (2) Head’s, one with separate shower
- Large galley with 3 burner stove and frig/freezer. Double sink
- Chart Plotter
- Full batten mainsail and self tending jib
- Solar cells for power regeneration
- Propane Grill
- Dinghy with motor
- Electric windlass plus plow anchor
- Plus dingy with motor, linens, towels, paper charts, binoculars, tool kit, first aid kit, dishes, pots & pans, cutlery, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, and more.
$4,500/week + $250 turnaround fee = $4,750 00 total
Weekend and off season rates available, ask for a review