2018 Jeanneau 51 “V’Ger”
Bareboat or captained available. Three double cabins and two heads. This vessel has an amazing 15′ long cockpit with two lounging areas and seating for 10, plus completely protected with a fabulous dodger/bimni set up. Easy to sail with 4 electric winches in the cockpit. Spacious pedestal berth forward plus lots of storage. Two double cabins aft.. Full electronics, multi zone air conditioning, generator, bow thruster, and large dinghy on davits. Shoal draft and in-mast furling mainsail. This vessel is comfort, speed, plus space and grace!
2018 Jeanneau 51 “V Ger”
for $6850 per week.
(Friday to Friday boat)
- LOA 50’5″
- Beam 15’5″
- Draft 5’8″
- Water Capacity 105 gallons
- Fuel Capacity 130 gallons
- Engine 110hp
- 8KW generator
- Bow Thruster
- Raymarine chartplotter, autopilot, wind/speed/depth instruments, cockpit VHF mike
- Multiple freezers and refrigerator
- Propane grill
- 6 person dinghy with outboard on davits
- Paper charts, Eldridge tide/current book, navigational tools, binoculars, hand bearing compass
- Tool kit, first aid kit, all required coast Guard equipment
- Linens, towels, pillows
- Essentially everything you need except food!
Full price for a week is $6850 plus $250 turnaround fee Total of $7,100.
Weekend and off season rates available, ask for a review