2015 Helia 44 “Torosay”
Two double cabins with an additional single adjacent, plus two double cabins with a pedestal queen berth each. Four separate heads, each with a separate shower stall. An U shaped galley with two large pull-out frig drawers and a large separate freezer. Three burner stove, propane oven, microwave, and counter top galore.
Spacious salon, with a table that seats eight (not to mention the cockpit table that seats eight as well!) plus nav station and 36′ TV. Three zone air-conditioning/heat with a 9KW generator to run them. Huge cockpit that has its own separate fridge. Helm station seats three.
On the technical side she has solar panels to help maintain the 1000 amp hour house bank. She has excellent electronics, twin diesel engines, and electric sail handling winches. 10 foot inflatable is mounted on davits aft. Large spade anchor with electric anchor windlass plus spare anchor.
‘TOROSAY’ 2015 Fontaine Pajot
44 catamaran for $7950/week.
(Sunday to Sunday schedule)
- 43′ 5″ length,
- 24′ 3″ beam,
- 3’ 8” draft,
- 210 gallons water total in two tanks
- 124 gallons fuel,
- 44 gallons total holding in four tanks
- Three air conditioning units equaling 38,000 BTU
- 9KW diesel generator
- Twin 40HP diesel engines
- 10 foot RIB inflatable with outboard on davits
- Raymarine color C125e touch-screen chart-plotter with radar and AIS
- Raymarine Autopilot and ST 70 speed/depth/wind
- Stereo with auxiliary input
- 36′ TV with electronic antenna
- Electric winch at helm
- Electric anchor windlass with 55# Delta anchor
- 6 Person Liferaft
- 1000 amp hour battery bank with 120 amp three stage marine charger
- 2500 watt inverter
- Large propane BBQ grill
- Plus linens, towels, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, first aid kit, binoculars, charts, cruising guide, Eldridge tide book.
- Essentially everything you need except food!
$7950 per week and $350 turnaround fee = $8300/week
Weekend and off season rates available, ask for a review