2013 Lagoon 450 “What If”
Three stateroom/Three head catamaran sleeps 8. Fully air-conditioned and heated. Hydraulic dinghy platform/swim platform. Massive owner’s cabin and two large staterooms. U shaped galley and multiple frig/freezers plus ice-maker. Spacious cockpit with table that sits six.
“What If” 2013 Lagoon 450
$7450 per week
(Saturday to Saturday schedule)
- Length 45′ 10″
- 4′ 5″” ft draft,
- 19,400# displacement,
- 225 gallons of water,
- 264 gallons of fuel,
- 40 gallons holding,
- 12 KW generator
- 3000 watt inverter
- Five zone reverse cycle A/C plus heat
- Twin 55 HP Yanmar diesels
- 10.5′ center console dinghy with 8 HP motor
- 55′” TV
- Large RIB inflatable dinghy with outboard on hydraulic lift.
- All winches electric, electric anchor windlass with two anchors. two Raymarine E-95 plotters with radar. at helm and nav station, Raymarine Autopilot and speed/depth/wind instruments.
- 950 amp hours of battery storage. 12 KW diesel generator, 3000 watt inverter, 125 amp battery charger..
- Plus linens, towels, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, first aid kit, binoculars, charts, cruising guide, Eldridge tide book.
- Essentially everything you need except food!
$7450 plus turnaround fee 350 = $7800 total for a week
Weekend and off season rates available, ask for a review