2007 Hunter 38 ‘Sea-Nic’
Sea-Nic is a two stateroom, single head vessel that sleeps six with the drop down dinette that makes a double, plus the settee. She has in-mast furling mainsail, furling genoa, bimini/dodger. full electronics, dinghy, plus air-conditioning and separate heating system for spring and fall. Shoal draft of 5 feet. Walk-through transom and generous cockpit with aft corner seats.
This is probably the easiest boat in our fleet to singlehand with all controls and lines at the helm.
Sea-Nic 2007 Hunter 38
for $3450 per week
(Friday to Friday schedule)
- 5′ 0″ draft,
- 13′ 0″ beam
- 75 gallons water,
- 25 gallons holding,
- 38 gallons fuel,
- 40HP Yanmar diesel,
- Bimini and dodger
- Air conditoning
- Forced air heat that can be used while sailing (or at anchor)
- 6′ 6″ headroom
- Dinghy plus motor
- Paper charts, Eldridge tide/current book, navigational tools, binoculars, hand bearing compass
- Tool kit, first aid kit, all required Coast Guard equipment like flares/horn/life jackets etc.
- Linens, towels, pillows for 2 double bunks
- We supply everything but food!
$3450 plus tax and $200 cleaning = $3600 total
Weekend and off season rates available, ask for a review